Cary Christian School provides an excellent classical education founded upon a biblical worldview. Classical Christian education is an integrated approach to learning which complements students’ natural learning stages while infusing academics with a biblical perspective.
As the third largest Classical Christian School in the country, CCS has been partnering with families for more than twenty years.
- Each classroom is a vibrant place of learning where teachers foster curiosity and wonder from kindergarten to twelfth grade.
- Teacher-directed, student-centered instruction creates a collaborative learning atmosphere.
- Homework is not busy work and is kept to a minimum so that families have time for one another and extra-curricular activities.
- By twelfth grade, students are prepared for their next steps in life. They think clearly, show compassion, and present articulately–all demonstrated in their Senior Thesis.
- Our main building is situated on a beautiful twenty-two acre campus in the heart of Cary, NC.
- Our athletic fields support our many sports, like soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey, baseball, and more.
- Our current auditorium accommodates our drama, chorus, fine arts, and music programs. Plans are in place to grow our facilities over the next five years.
- The beautiful oak tree at our entrance symbolizes taking young “shoots” and cultivating them into “oaks of righteousness.”
- Discipleship is an integral part of our school culture. Not only will your child be formed as a scholar, he will also be nurtured in faith.
- A K-12 body on one campus affords many opportunities for older students to invest in the lives of younger students.
- The House System, our student government for grades 7-12, promotes leadership and builds a vertical community of mentorship within our Upper School.
- 85% of our students are involved in the arts and/or athletics in addition to their academics.