Welcome to Gala Headquarters!
The Gala is an annual event that has been held for almost 15 years. It’s a fundraising event, but it’s more than that. It’s a wonderful night for our community to come together and enjoy all that CCS has to offer in an excellent and elegant fashion. There is a silent auction, a live auction, a delicious catered meal served to guests at their tables, live music and perhaps best of all, fellowship with CCS friends.
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor Jessica L. Bishop, DDS, PA.
Thank you to Bovenizer & Baker Orthodontics for underwriting our Tuition for a Year raffle.
For the 2017 Gala, please read below for all the details you need to know:
- Deadline for All Silent and Live Auction Donations: Please deliver all auction donation items to the Front Desk, along with a procurement form completely filled out, labeled with your family’s name at the top and include as much detail about your donation as possible. Deadline is November 30.
- Deadline to purchase an advertisement or personal message in the Gala Program is February 1: If you would like to purchase an advertisement or place a personal message in the Gala Program or if you sell one to a local business, please fill out a procurement form and deliver the check, cash or credit card information to the Front Desk. All ads will run in FULL COLOR. Files should be delivered electronically, though Camera Ready art is accepted. Should you need an ad created, our Auction Program designer would be happy to create one for a reasonable fee, depending on complexity. For more information, please contact the CCS Events Manager Kim Elliott. To purchase an ad online, please check back soon.
- Deadline to purchase a VIP Table or individual tickets to attend the Gala: Please fill out a procurement form and deliver it along with your check, cash, or credit card information to the Front Desk or click here.
To fulfill your family’s donation goal of a $500 tax-deductible donation to the Gala: Please fill out a procurement form and deliver it to the Front Desk with your check, cash or credit card information. You may also donate online shortly.
Volunteer: Many, many, many volunteers are needed in the weeks leading up to the Gala, as well as the night itself and the next morning! Please sign-up online soon for a volunteer position or time-slot. You can sign-up with your besties; make a date out of it and sign-up with your spouse; or go solo and have the opportunity to make new friends with some of the wonderful folks that make up the CCS Family!
- If you are having difficulty fulfilling your family donation goal to the Gala with purchasing tickets, ads, or donations, you may volunteer some or all of your time towards your family’s Gala commitment.
Last but not least….
- Become a Corporate Sponsor! CCS is blessed to have several businesses from our local community sponsor activities at the Gala. Sponsorships have been developed to be creative and will be customized to suit the business. For example, if a business chooses to sponsor “Fund a Need” during the exciting Live Auction, they will be acknowledged from the podium, have a PowerPoint slide with their logo on the screen, as well as an ad in the Gala Program. To participate as a Corporate Sponsor, businesses will have the opportunity to support the Gala in the following areas, activities, features or sections: the band, the “Pick of the Live Raffle,” the “Pick of the Basket Raffle,” the “Silent Auction,” the “Teacher Features,” etc.
For more information on Corporate Sponsorships or any other questions? Please email Kim Elliott at kelliott@carychristianschool.