Cary Christian School welcomes you to an interactive day of learning in our lower school classrooms for Grades 1-4. Experience Days are held February 12 or February 26, 2019 from 8:30 – 11:30 A.M. Together, students and parents will enjoy a morning of joyful, active learning with our caring teachers. A campus tour will also be available for interested parents.
- Your student should bring a snack and water bottle.
- If your child is visiting Grade 1, your morning will conclude at 10:30 a.m.
- We ask that a parent remain with his/her student in the classroom so you can experience the morning together and help your student settle comfortably into the new environment.
- If you have not toured CCS already, we will connect with you during your visit to show you around the campus.
- Your student will have an opportunity to get to know his/her future fellow classmates over recess and snack time.
- Suggested Attire: Girls – knee-length skirt/shorts or pants with top/blouse and Boys: khaki shorts or pants and collared shirt
- Enjoy! Ask questions of our teachers and staff. We’re here to help!
We have limited number of spots available. One ticket is good for a parent and child registration.
For more questions, please contact Erica Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org.